Yummy Channa Chaat recipe
- 2 Cups Chickepeas, Drained and Rinsed
- 2 Large Boiled Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 1-3 Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
- 2 Medium Onions, Finely Chopped
- 5/6 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chaat Masala, To taste
- 3/4 Cup Cucumber, Chopped
- 1 \Potato, Peeled and Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Lettuce, Chopped
- 2 Eggs, Hard Boiled
- Yummy Channa Chaat
- 1/2 Tub Natural Yogurt
- Handful Chopped Coriander, To Garnish.
- You must make this recipe and try one more If you want to make this at your home.
Made it :
- Drain and Rinse Your Chickpeas before putting them into a Fairly Large Bowl.
- Chop the Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumber, and Lettuce. Set Aside
- Boil the Sweet Potato, Eggs (If Using) and the Potatoes until Soft and Chop them into Cubes.
- Add the Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce and the Potatoes to the Chickpeas and the 1tsp Of Sugar, Salt and pepper. Mix Well. Yummy Channa Chaat.
- Add the Yoghurt (If Using) and Mix Thoroughly so that the chaat is coated in the yogurt.
- Now Add the Chaat masala and the Lemon Juice according to your taste and Mix well.
- Lastly, Chop the Coriander and Sprinkle over the top.
- Chill Well, Before Eating. (Can be Stored in the Fridge for up to 2 Days)