spicy dum arbi curry Recipe
- Arbi : 500gm(half kg)
- Tomato tin :3/4(4 tomatoes)
- Onion: 1 medium
- Garlic : 5 cloves(peeled)
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Chilli powder: 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
- Carom seeds : 1 pinch
- Amchoor powder : half tsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tbsp
- Yogurt : 2 tbsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves: 1 tsp
- Green chillies : 2 medium
- Garam masala : 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander : 1 handful
Made it :
- Peel,wash and cut each arbi in half.
- Blend tomatoes,onion,garlic,lemon juice, amchoor powder,salt,chilli powder,carom seeds and cumin seeds in a blender.
- Heat oil in a pot and add blended mixture into it.Fry it for 5 minutes
- Add arbi into it and fry it for 5 minutes
- Add yogurt and green chillies into it anf fry for 2 more minutes and add half cup of water and cover it on a very low flame for 45 minutes(as we normally do dum for rice
- Put fresh coriander,fenugreek leaves and garam masala into it and its ready to serve.
This is very easy and amazing dish for pakistan. this is very famous in india just because of Indian peoples very eat this food specially for woman and old ages peoples.
Now this is ready to enjoy this dist…
- Add yogurt and green chillies.
- coriander,fenugreek leaves
- powder,salt,chilli powder
- ready to serve