Awesome Red Chilli Chutney
Any ready made chutney in our refrigerator is total bliss. They are so multifunctional and can be used in many ways in many recipes either as an accompaniment or as an ingredient in a main dish
- Red Chilies – 10-12
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Ginger – 1″ piece
- Salt – as required
- Blend all the ingredients together with little water to make a fine paste.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Serve with any chaats.
- Use Kashmiri chilies to make the chutney for bright red color.
- Soak red chilies in water for 15 min for easier grinding and smooth texture.
- Sauté the ground red chutney in 2 teaspoons of oil to retain the freshness for a long time.