How I Made Yummy Mango Ginger & Raw Turmeric Moru Curry
- Curd 1.5 cups
- Water 1.5 cups
- Grated Coconut – 2 teaspoons
- Ginger 1/2″ piece
- Mango Ginger 1/2″ piece
- Raw Turmeric 1/2″ piece
- Green Chilies 2 (or as per your taste)
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro – handful (finely chopped)
- Coconut Oil 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 2 sprigs
- Dry red chilies 2
Made it :
- Take the ginger, mango ginger, raw turmeric, curry leaves, green chilies, cumin seeds and grated coconut in a mixie jar.
- Grind it to a smooth paste with some water.
- Beat the curd with the ground masala paste using a whisk.
- Add some salt and water. Mix everything together. This is the moru curry mix. Now we just have to give a tempering.
- Heat a kadai over medium low heat. Add some coconut oil, when it get hot add the mustard seeds. Once it starts popping, add the asafoetida, broken dry red chilies and curry leaves.
- Lower the heat and add the prepared buttermilk mix. Keep stirring continuously and let it heated through for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and switch off. Tasty moru curry is ready to serve.
I Hope you enjoy this post…
Thanks for visit this 🙂