Yummy and taste LAMB FRY
- 2 cups (360g) thinly sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced green chile
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/16 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 pounds (900g) cubed leg of lamb trimmed of fat (about 4 cups (3/4-inch) cubes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Made it :
In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, fry onion in oil until edges are nicely browned. Add garlic, ginger, and green chili and stir for 1 minute.
Mix ground spices with water to form a paste; add to onion mixture. Stir briefly until spices release their fragrance.
Add lamb and salt and fry over medium heat, stirring frequently util lamb is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Taste for salt.
Stir in lemon juice and remove from heat.
Your LAMB FRY is not hard, this is so easy homemade.