The Best Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe
Salsa Fresh Tomato
- medium sized (chopped) 4/5 Tomatoes
- 1 small (finely chopped) Onion
- 4/5 cloves (finely chopped) Garlic
- 1 (finely chopped) Jalapeno (or green chili)
- Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) – couple of handfuls (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
Made It :
- Chop all the ingredients finely by hand or with a food processor. You can deseed the green chili to reduce the spice level. Some people also prefer to deseed the tomatoes before chopping. It’s up to you.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving for the flavors to blend well. You can even make it the previous day and refrigerate for best results.
Now this is ready to serve…
I Hope you enjoy this post…
Thanks for visit this 🙂