Doughnut chicken nuggets
-Chicken breast or mince 750 gms
– Chickpeas boiled 1/3 Cup
-Ginger garlic paste ½ tbs
-Black pepper powder 1 tsp
-Salt 1 tsp or to taste
-Red chili powder 1 tsp or to taste
-Paprika powder 1 tsp
-Soy sauce 1 tsp
-Bread slices 2
– Eggs beaten 2
-Bread crumbs 1 Cup or as required
– plain flour 1/2 Cup or as required
-Oil for frying
Made it :
- In chopper,add chicken cubes or mince,chickpeas,ginger garlic paste,black pepper powder,salt,red chili powder, paprika powder,soy sauce,bread slices and chop until well combined.
- Grease your hands with oil,take a mixture,make a ball and flatten the mixture in a doughnut shape.
- Now dip into flour than dip into beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs.
- In frying pan,heat oil and fry on low flame until light Golden Brown& serve hot with any sauce.
This is very Yummy and fresh Doughnut chicken nuggets. I Hope you make it at your house…
If you have any problem then contact me feel free…..