How is Possible to make Yummy Bread Omlette
Bread Omelette is one of the quickest breakfast recipes that you can put together that is also very tasty and filling. You’ll made easily at home..
Bread Omelette Ingredients:
- 4 Bread slices
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chili (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper Powder
- Butter for toasting
Other optional ingredients
- ¼ teaspoons Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cilantro (Coriander Leaves) (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Veggies like Capsicum, Tomato, Mushroom, Spinach (finely chopped)
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl. Beat it nicely with 1 tbsp of water till it is frothy.
- Add finely chopped onions, green chilies, salt and pepper and mix it. (Note : – This is the authentic Indian Bread Omelette. However, some vendors these days sell spiced up bread omelette with finely chopped veggies and cheese. It tastes very delicious and adults would love to have it that way. If you want to try it, just add all the spices, cheese and veggies as per your choice along with the egg mixture.)
- Heat a wide pan or griddle on medium low heat. Grease it with some butter and pour a baleful of the egg mixture and spread it.
- Immediately, place a slice of bread over the egg mixture on the left side and another on the right.
- Cook for about 30 sec. Using a wide spatula, gently flip the eggs along with the bread slices. Now the bread slices will touch the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for another 30-40 seconds will the bread is crisp and toasted. Fold the egg such that one bread is over the other and the omelette is in between forming a perfect sandwich.